REGISTRATION - will be held between 1 - 5 pm at OSLER BLUFF SKI CLUB.
OFSAA '19 CLOTHING WILL BE ON SALE DURING THIS TIME.
COACHES MEETING - will be held @ xxxxxx. A teacher-coach MUST be in attendance at this meeting.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COACHES:
REGISTERING ATHLETES FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP
The registering of athletes for the OFSAA Alpine Ski Championships will be coordinated by Sheila Barclay, Race Secretary, who is responsible for entries and results. Sheila will be coordinating the process of registering athletes directly with the association entry coordinator (not the school or coach).
An Eligibility List must be created by the school on AELS. Use the Create an Eligibility List button on this page for instructions.
* Your Bib and Lift Ticket must be worn during the race (including course inspection).
Access to restricted areas of the race course will be denied unless BOTH pieces of ID are displayed.
* Coaches displaying their ID may accompany their athletes during inspection but will not be permitted access to the restricted course area during the race.
* Coaches must return BIBS at the end of the 2nd run of the second day.
* The Official Notice Board where DQs will be posted at the bottom of the race course or a designated area established at the coaches’ meeting.
* If a protest is to be filed, the teacher-coach has 30 minutes from the time that the results and disqualifications are posted to do so. The proper Protest Form and a cheque for $50- must be submitted within this time frame.
All area and Ontario Ski Resort Association rules regarding safe skiing at all times will be in effect. Ski Patrol has the right to cancel a racer’s lift ticket. The penalty will be the removal of the racer from the start order of subsequent races and a DQ for all runs completed. The coach may appeal this decision to the Protest Committee.
* The C.S.P.S. shall have two patrollers on each hill on both days. They will be in contact with race organizers at all times.
* Disrespect to any official or employee of Osler Bluff Ski Club at any time will result in sanctions as per the “OFSAA Rules of Behaviour”.
All racers, coaches and officials will receive a two (2) day lift ticket at registration.
* For giant slalom races, the courses will be single panel. For slalom races, the courses will be single pole. Both High School and Open Division racers competitors will race slalom on the 1st day and giant slalom on the 2nd day.