Please note that all players, coaches, and managers must be registered on AELS. No one will receive a pass nor be permitted on the bench or in the dressing room without being registered. Banquet tickets must be purchased for all members registered on AELS.
ATTENTION COACHES: Dress Code for Banquets:
* No person shall wear jeans, shorts or a hat;
* Boys shall wear dress pants, a dress shirt and a tie;
* Should there be an instance of improper attire, the Competition Committee shall deal with the matter and forward a report to the OFSAA Board of Reference - Sanctions.
- Registration from Noon to 4pm on Sunday March 5th at Nipissing University R.J. Surtees Athletic Centre Main Entrance
- Team and Individual Photos must be taken at Registration - Edge Imaging will be set up at Living Wall for Team and Individual photos – teams need to arrive with all team members and personnel for Photo ID and Team Picture
- Skater’s Edge will also be set up in Entrance Area for OFSAA Apparel Sales