Online Registration: AELS
Registration Deadline: xxxxx, 2019
The OFSAA Athletic Eligibility List System (AELS) will also allow schools who have qualified for an OFSAA team championship to easily register their team online. In order to register for the championship, your school must have previously logged on to the AELS system.
Please ensure you have the following information available to complete your online registration:
- School and team name
- Coach name(s)
- Uniform jersey colour(s)
- Player names, jersey number (both jersey colours), position, birth date, year of entry to grade 9, transfer information (if applicable)
- Media contact(s)
- Seeding information NOT needed, this is set by OFSAA
- ***For OFSAA Soccer championships no seeding information is required, coaches can skip any questions regarding seeding including entering game results*** However, any items with an asterisk will require you to enter a character in order to be proceed.
- Season game results NOT needed, seeding is set by OFSAA
Each school has been given their own unique login. Please check with your program leader or athletic director, or call the OFSAA office, for your password. Please see below for further information. For more assistance with the AELS program, please contact the OFSAA office at any time: 416-426-7391.
Before you can register for an OFSAA championship, you must create an eligibility list. If your team already has an eligibility list in AELS, skip steps 3 - 9.
To create a team eligibility list: Go to ofsaa.on.ca, scroll to bottom right. Click on OFSAA LOGIN.
- Use your user name and password to access school site.
- Click on Schools (navigation bar on left)
- If you have not used the system, you must add students. Click on ADD STUDENT. Fill in required fields for each student you are adding. Remember to add transfer info for transfer students. When all students have been added click on SCHOOL INFO.
- Option for coaches: Click on ADD COACH. Fill in info, click on INSERT COACH. Add all coaches. When done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
- Click on ADD TEAM (2nd line from bottom under School Information).
- Fill in info on Team Form Page. Click on INSERT TEAM.
- Click on ADD TEAM COACH. Select coach from drop down list. Click on ADD COACH. Repeat until all coaches for team have been added. Be sure one coach is designated head coach.
- Click on ADD TEAM STUDENT. Click on student’s name, and click on ADD. Repeat until all students on team have been added. Click on ADD STUDENTS .
- To add position and uniform number, click on each student’s name. Fill in position and/or number. Click on UPDATE STUDENT. When you are done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
To register for an OFSAA championship:
- Click on REGISTER FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP
- Fill in info required. Click CONTINUE.
- When you have completed all information REGISTRATION DISPLAY will appear at the top of the page. Scroll to the bottom. Click on Print Registration. This will be your hard copy to get signed. Please bring it to championship registration.
- Click on SUBMIT REGISTRATION TO CONVENOR (This will automatically send a copy to the convenor and to the OFSAA office).
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- Signed copy of completed AELS Registration (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)||$|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||OFSAA|
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Blood Policy Form
- Travel Grant Application
- Coaches Creed
- Leadership in School Sport Nomination Form
- Injury Report Form
- Participant Feedback Survey