- Civic Recreation Complex
99 Thornton Road South
Oshawa, Ontario, L1J 5Y1
Playing Facility Notes:
- Dressing rooms will be available for all teams both under the stadium (Field 1) and in the Fieldhouse. As a courtesy to other teams please use these rooms for only 30 minutes before and after your games and keep them tidy. These rooms will NOT be locked so please advise your players to secure their valuables. The tournament committee recommends that you advise your players to use the rooms for changing ONLY and not to leave anything in the rooms during the games
- Bus parking is available in the gravel lot on the North-West corner of the facility (immediately to the north of the fieldhouse). Buses may pick up and drop off in the main parking lot for Fields #1 & #5 or on Thornton south of Gibb street for Fields #3 & #4.
- Parking for visitors and spectators is free in the main parking lot, in the lower parking lot behind the stadium and in the small lot on the south side of Gibb St. The facility is still open to the general public for other services so please be considerate of the use of parking spaces.
- Concessions will be open in the main stadium for the duration of the tournament. Choices are typical stadium foods.
- When playing on the turf fields (#1 & #5) please be advised that no food or drink (other than water) is permitted on the field surfaces. Also, do NOT stake anything (tents, tables, etc) into the field. When crossing the track with cleats please use the black matted areas provided.