Entry Deadline: November 17, 2018 at 11:59pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: REGISTRATION
After registering your team through the AELS system, Please submit the following ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A team photo (High Quality)
- A school logo
Please be sure to bring the following items (hard copies) with you when you register at the tournament.
- Signed copy of completed AELS Registration
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour forms
- Any outstanding fees
Read on for more information on the registration process...
Online Registration: AELS
The OFSAA Athletic Eligibility List System (AELS) will also allow schools who have qualified for an OFSAA team championship to easily register their team online. In order to register for the championship, your school must have previously logged on to the AELS system.
Please ensure you have the following information available to complete your online registration:
- School and team name
- Coach name(s)
- Uniform jersey colour(s)
- Player names, jersey number (both jersey colours), position, birth date, year of entry to grade 9, transfer information (if applicable)
- Media contact(s)
- Seeding information
- Season game results
Each school has been given their own unique login. Please check with your program leader or athletic director, or call the OFSAA office, for your password. Please see below for further information. For more assistance with the AELS program, please contact the OFSAA office at any time: 416-426-7391.
Before you can register for an OFSAA championship, you must create an eligibility list. If your team already has an eligibility list in AELS, skip to Step 4.
- Use your user name and password to access school site.
- Click on SCHOOL (navigation bar on left)
- if you have not yet used the system, you must add students. Click on ADD STUDENTS. Fill in required fields for each student you are adding. Remeber to add transfer info for transfer students. When all students have been added click on SCHOOL INFO.
- Options for coaches: Click on ADD COACH. Fill in info, click on INSERT COACH. Add all coaches. When done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
- Click on ADD TEAM (2nd line from bottom under School Information).
- Fill in info on Team Form Page. Click on INSERT TEAM.
- Click on ADD TEAM COACH. Select coach from drop down list. Click on ADD COACH. Repeat until all coaches for team have been added. Be sure one coach is designated head coach.
- Click on ADD TEAM STUDENT. Click on student’s name, and click on ADD. Repeat until all students on team have been added. Click on ADD STUDENTS .
- To add position and uniform number, click on each student’s name. Fill in position and/or number. Click on UPDATE STUDENT. When you are done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
To register for an OFSAA championship:
- Click on REGISTER FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP
- Fill in info required. Click CONTINUE.
- When you have completed all information REGISTRATION DISPLAY will appear at the top of the page. Scroll to the bottom. Click on Print Registration. This will be your hard copy to get signed. Please bring it to championship registration.
- Click on SUBMIT REGISTRATION TO CONVENOR (This will automatically send a copy to the convenor and to the OFSAA office).
- YOU MUST PRINT A COPY OF YOUR REGISTRATION AND HAVE YOUR PRINCIPAL, COACH, AND ASSOCIATION CONVENOR SIGN THE BOTTOM. THIS COPY MUST BE BROUGHT WITH YOU TO REGISTRATION.
The following hard-copy forms MUST be submitted at registration. Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to play until the forms have been received.
- Rules of Behaviour
- Signed copy of completed AELS Registration (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required)
- Hard-copy Registration on Wednesday, November 22 from 1:00pm until 4:00pm @ TDChristian High School
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$ 450.00||COSSA|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)||$ 30.00||COSSA|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$ 3||OFSAA|