Every year since 1993, the Government of Ontario has presented the Lincoln M. Alexander Award to honour up to three young Ontarians who have demonstrated exemplary leadership in contributing to the elimination of racial discrimination in Ontario.
Please submit a nomination for a young person whom you believe to be deserving of recognition for the Lincoln M. Alexander Award. Recipients will be recognized at a special ceremony and receive a cash prize of $5,000 and a framed certificate. The nominations can be submitted under the following two categories.
To submit a nomination for this award:
1. Visit ontario.ca/honoursandawards.
2. Select the Inclusion category.
3. Click on Lincoln M. Alexander Award.
4. Download the PDF form.
5. Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully.
6. Fill out the form and submit it no later than May 31, 2018. Instructions for submitting your nominations package can be found on the website.
If you have any questions, please call 416-314-7526, toll free 1-877-832-8622 or TTY 416-327-2391, or email email@example.com.