2018 NORDIC SKIING CHAMPIONSHIP (NOSSA)
Feb. 22-23, 2018: Sudbury - Laurentian University Campus
ENTRY DEADLINE: Saturday Feb. 17, 2018 @ 11:59pm
Recent Site Updates:
- Jan 29th - entry and banquet fee added (for coaches / registration)
- Jan 29th - Association Convenor regestration form added (for coaches / registration)
- Feb 5 - Souvenir clothing information added (below and under souvenirs & apparel)
- Feb 6 - OFSAA overall map updated
- Feb 7 - Supervision form updated
- Feb 8 - Souvenir links corrected and banquet theme information added
- Feb 9 - Course preview video links added
- Feb 9 - Coaches' Checklist form uploaded
- Feb 13 - Zone4.ca registration link added
- Feb 13 - Banquet info revised
- Feb 20 - Coaches' Meeting Agenda added
- Feb 21 - Coaches' Meeting location added
- Feb 21 - Revised course map uploaded
- Feb 21 - Start List uploaded
- Feb 21 - Electronic program uploaded
- Feb 22-23 - Results uploaded
- Mar 19 - Check out a slide presentation of the 2018 event - click here to access
- Mar 26 - SudburyStar story and accompanying slideshow available - click here to access
ALL ASSOCIATIONS, NORDIC TEACHER-COACHES AND STUDENT-ATHLETES!!
Please be aware of the new regulations for 2018. In particular the implementation of the "High School" division within the distance races. The onus of responsibility is initially placed on the teacher-coach to properly designate skiers prior to the association championships.
A copy of the playing regulations can be found here for more details. * Recent changes have been passed by membership to the regulations.
Questions concerning playing regulations can be forwarded to the OFSAA Manager of Sport, Shamus Bourdon email@example.com.