Hard-Copy Forms Required for Registration
The following hard-copy forms MUST be submitted at registration. Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to race until the forms have been received.
NOTE: many of these forms are google docs which can be printed OR you make a copy "File > Make a Copy" and then type in areas except those that require a signature.
- AELS Eligibiity List- This is done on line and a hard copy should be printed
- Declaration of OFSAA Forms (Coming soon) -all required forms are linked here.
- Release of Liability form (Coming soon)- For sports considered "High Risk"
- OSBIE 1C Over 18
- OSBIE 1D Under 18
- OFSAA Snowboarding Fee Summary (Coming soon) This is a google form that must be submitted by coach by Sun. Feb. 26, 2017. Upon submission of this google form, a PDF will be sent to you for your records which you can print out and bring with you. Be sure to arrive with separate cheques for your entry and bib deposit. There are no refunds after fees have been paid.
- NOTE: Lift tickets for non racers must be bought at Beaver Valley Ticket Window. Student rate = $40; Adult rate $55.
Hard-Copy Forms Required on site but not at Registration
The following hard-copy forms MUST be completed and available upon request. In an effort to streamline registration, these forms do not have to be submitted, but your team must abide by them, and they must have them available immediately upon request. They MUST be complete and with the coach during the Festival, as well as after if necessary.
- Supervision Form (Coming soon)
- Practice Eligibility Form (Coming soon)
- Spectator Policy
- Protest Committee Form
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Blood Policy Form
- Travel Grant Application
- Leadership in School Sport Award Nomination Form
- Coaches Creed
- Request for Additional Medals
- Injury Report Form
- Participant Feedback Survey