Information on Athlete and Team Race Entry Registration
- Association Convenors will be sent an email with a file where they will register all teams and athletes from their association based on qualification race
- This association registration form must be submitted by each association convenor and emailed back by TBD
- Each Association will be admitted to enter the following (*subject to change):
1) Top 3 High School Division: Girls and Boys Team (up to 5 racers per team)
2) Top 3 High School Division: Girls and Boys Individuals
3) Top 5 Open Division: Girls and Boys Individuals
Information on Registration (for payment, pick up bibs, lift tickets and lunch tickets)
- Coaches Checklist- 2018 OFSAA Snowboarding Festival
- Coaches can register athlete (s) / team on Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2017 @ TBD from 4:30-6:30pm OR on race day from 7:00-8:00am at Georgian Peaks.
- This registration will be for payment (race entries, lift tickets, lunch ticket) as well as to pick up bibs, race package and schedule. NOTE: Lift tickets for non racers must be bought at Georgian Peaks Ticket Window. Student rate OFSAA Group = $TBD; Adult rate OFSAA Group $TBD.