Event Registration will be taking place on Monday, May 29th between 7:00am and 8:15am @ Delta Toronto East Hotel.
Online Registration: AELS
The OFSAA Athletic Eligibility List System (AELS) will allow schools who have qualified for an OFSAA championship to easily create an eligibility list of their players online. This is not for registering your players for the OFSAA Tennis Championship (you do not need to use the "register for OFSAA Event" button). The Association Convenor from your region is responsible for submitting entries to OFSAA.
Please ensure you have the following information available to complete your online registration:
- School and team name
- Coach name(s)
Player names, birth date, year of entry to grade 9, transfer information (if applicable)
Each school has been given their own unique login. Please check with your program leader or athletic director, or call the OFSAA office, for your password. Please see below for further information. For more assistance with the AELS program, please contact the OFSAA office at any time: 416-426-7391.
Before you can register for an OFSAA championship, you must create an eligibility list. If your team already has an eligibility list in AELS, skip steps 3 - 9.
To create a team eligibility list: Go to ofsaa.on.ca, scroll to bottom right. Click on OFSAA LOGIN.
- Use your user name and password to access school site.
- You are now on your school's website.
- If you have not used the system, you must add students. Click on ADD STUDENT. Fill in required fields for each student you are adding. Remember to add transfer info for transfer students. When all students have been added click on SCHOOL INFO.
- Option for coaches: Click on ADD COACH. Fill in info, click on INSERT COACH. Add all coaches. When done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
- Click on ADD TEAM (2nd line from bottom under School Information).
- Fill in info on Team Form Page. Click on INSERT TEAM.
- Click on ADD TEAM COACH. Select coach from drop down list. Click on ADD COACH. Repeat until all coaches for team have been added. Be sure one coach is designated head coach.
- Click on ADD TEAM STUDENT. Click on student’s name, and click on ADD. Repeat until all students on team have been added. Click on ADD STUDENTS .
- To add position and uniform number, click on each student’s name. Fill in position and/or number. Click on UPDATE STUDENT. When you are done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee- Association Convenor($ per player, $ per doubles team)||$70 / $140||Stephen Lewis Secondary School|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||OFSAA|
***We will only be accpeting 1 Entry Fee cheque from each Association***
The following hard-copy forms MUST be submitted at registration. Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to play until the forms have been received.
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- * OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
- Signed copy of completed AELS Registration (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required)