Event Registration will be taking place on Monday, June 4th between 7:00am and 8:15am @ Delta Toronto East Hotel.
AELS - Athletic Eligibility List System Instructions:
The OFSAA Athletic Eligibility List System (AELS) will allow schools who have qualified for an OFSAA championship to easily create an eligibility list of their players online.
The Association Convenor from your region is responsible for submitting entries to OFSAA.
Please ensure you have the following information available to complete your online AELS registration:
➤School and team name
➤Player names, birth date, year of entry to grade 9, transfer information (if applicable)
Each school has been given their own unique login. Please check with your program leader or athletic director, or call the OFSAA office, for your password. Please see below for further information. For more assistance with the AELS program, please contact the OFSAA office at any time: 416-426-7391.
Before you can register participants online and in person for the OFSAA championship, you must create an eligibility list. If your team already has an eligibility list in AELS, skip steps 3 - 9.
To Create an Athletic Eligibility List System (AELS) Click HERE
1. ➜Use your user name and password to access school site.
2. ➜You are now on your school's website.
3. ➜If you have not used the system, you must add students. Click on ADD STUDENT. Fill in required fields for each student you are adding. Remember to add transfer info for transfer students. When all students have been added click on SCHOOL INFO.
4. ➜Option for coaches: Click on ADD COACH. Fill in info, click on INSERT COACH. Add all coaches. When done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
5. ➜Click on ADD TEAM (2nd line from bottom under School Information).
6. ➜Fill in info on Team Form Page. Click on INSERT TEAM.
7. ➜Click on ADD TEAM COACH. Select coach from drop down list. Click on ADD COACH. Repeat until all coaches for team have been added. Be sure one coach is designated head coach.
8. ➜Click on ADD TEAM STUDENT. Click on student’s name, and click on ADD. Repeat until all students on team have been added. Click on ADD STUDENTS .
9. ➜To add position and uniform number, click on each student’s name. Fill in position and/or number. Click on UPDATE STUDENT. When you are done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee- Association Convenor($ per player, $ per doubles team)||$70 / $140||Stephen Lewis Secondary School|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||OFSAA|
❗We will only be accpeting 1 Entry Fee cheque from each Association❗
ONLINE PRE REGISTRATION:
DEADLINE: Tuesday, May 29th@ 11:59pm.
☆ NEW THIS YEAR ☆ PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING SIGNED AND COMPLETED FORMS in order to have your athletes pre-registered:
1. OFSAA Athletic Eligibility List System (AELS) form (see above)
2. OFSAA Rules of Behaviour form
➤Once your Elegibility and Behaviour forms are submitted, your athletes will be checked off and then registered into the tournament.
➤Registered Players can be found here in the 'PARTICIPANTS' section.
➤A hard copy of both signed forms must be brought to the Registration.
❓Questions about onine pre-registration : please email Ilana Kaczmarek: email@example.com
➤Registration will take place from 7:00am to 8:00am on Monday, June 4th @ Delta Toronto East.
➤Entry fee: $70.00/individual or $140/doubles team – cheques made payable to Stephen Lewis SS
➤OFSAA participation fee - $3.00/individual – cheque made payable to OFSAA
➤Total fee is $73.00/individual ($146.00/doubles team)
PLEASE BRING ONLY ONE CHEQUE FROM EACH ASSOCIATION FOR ALL OF YOUR ATHLETES. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CHEQUES FROM INDIVIDUAL SCHOOLS. PLEASE DECIDE WHO FROM YOUR ASSOCIATION WILL BE BRINGING THE TWO CHEQUES (Event - payable to Stephen Lewis SS + OFSAA Participation Fees - Payable to OFSAA) FOR ALL ATHLETES IN YOUR ASSOCIATION.
❗Be sure to bring a hard copy of the signed and completed forms: OFSAA AELS , OFSAA Rules of Behaviour