Registration at the 2018 OFSAA Track and Field Championships
- Location / Time: TBD
The following hard-copy forms MUST be completed, including all necessary signatures, and submitted to the Regional Convenor upon registration at the Regional Meet. Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to compete until the forms have been received.
OFSAA Regional Convenors will submit all the required forms to the OFSAA Convenors (all files are provided in chart below):
- OFSAA Supervision Form
- OFSAA Practice Form
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour Form
- OFSAA Release of Liability Form
Note: A separate completed form is required for EACH athlete competing in the OFSAA Track & Field Championship Meet.
- OFSAA Eligibility Form
Note: Any one of the OFSAA Eligibility Form, completed AELS form or a completed Association Eligibility Form is acceptable.
All Forms required for registration are available below in different formats.
|Forms Required for OFSAA Track & Field|
|OFSAA Supervision- 2018||OFSAA Supervision- 2018|
|OFSAA Practice - 2018||OFSAA Practice- 2018|
|OFSAA Rules of Behaviour - 2018||OFSAA Rules of Behaviour- 2018|
|OFSAA Release of Liability- 2018||OFSAA Release of Liability - 2018|
|OFSAA Eligibility - 2018||OFSAA Eligibility- 2018|
Other Forms & Information
- Protest Committee Form
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Request for Additional Medals Form
- Travel Grant Application Form
- Injury Report Form
- Blood & Bodily Fluids Policy Form (Appendix V of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Coaching Creed
- Code of Ethics for Coaches to OFSAA Championships (Appendix II of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Code of Behaviour for Spectators (Appendix III of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Leadership in School Sport Award Nomination Form
- The OFSAA Constitution and Bylaws are available for viewing and downloading from the OFSAA website at OFSAA Constitution and By-Laws
- Participant Feedback Survey