Registration at the 2018 OFSAA Track and Field Championships
The following hard-copy forms MUST be completed, including all necessary signatures, and submitted to the Regional Convenor upon registration at the Regional Meet. Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to compete until the forms have been received.
OFSAA Regional Convenors will submit all the required forms to the OFSAA Convenors (all files are provided in chart below):
|Forms Required for OFSAA Track & Field|
|OFSAA Supervision- 2018||OFSAA Supervision- 2018|
|OFSAA Practice - 2018||OFSAA Practice- 2018|
|OFSAA Rules of Behaviour - 2018||OFSAA Rules of Behaviour- 2018|
|OFSAA Release of Liability*- 2018||OFSAA Release of Liability* - 2018|
|OFSAA Eligibility** - 2018||OFSAA Eligibility**- 2018|
- * OFSAA Release of Liability Form: a separate completed form is required for EACH athlete competing in the OFSAA Track & Field Championship Meet.
- **OFSAA Eligibility Form: any one of the OFSAA Eligibility Form, completed AELS form or a completed Association Eligibility Form is acceptable.
All Forms required for Para Athletes are available below:
Other Forms & Information
- Protest Committee Form
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Travel Grant Application Form
- Injury Report Form
- Blood & Bodily Fluids Policy Form (Appendix V of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Coaching Creed
- Code of Ethics for Coaches to OFSAA Championships (Appendix II of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Code of Behaviour for Spectators (Appendix III of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Leadership in School Sport Award Nomination Form
- The OFSAA Constitution and Bylaws are available for viewing and downloading from the OFSAA website at OFSAA Constitution and By-Laws
- Participant Feedback Survey