PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW EACH PAGE ON THE WEBSITE. THERE IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR STUDENT-ATHLETES AND TEACHER-COACHES ALIKE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, PLEASE FORWARD THEM TO JIM BARBEAU @ email@example.com.
FEBRUARY 11th UPDATE:
Lunch Menu options: Osler will be providing buffet options each day along with 'hot line' availability as well. They will collect the $'s (cheque/cash/credit card) for the buffet at the same time that you pay for your lift tickets.
Hot Line Lunch - daily availability includes burgers, chicken fingers, fries, pasta, etc. - price range $7.00 to $15.00- depending upon combination
Monday - Pasta Primavera, Roll, Caesar Salad, Chocolate Chip Cookie, & Bottle of Water - $15.95
Tuesday - Chili (Vegetarian and Meat),Bun,Caesar Salad,Chocolate Chip Cookie, & Bottle of Water - $15.95
NEW THIS YEAR
1) COACHES MEETING - This year's coaches meeting will be held via "ZOOM" video-conference. This meeting will take place on Thursday, February 21 , 2019 beginning at 8 pm. Please refer to the 'SCHEDULES & RESULTS' page for more detailed information. A teacher-coach MUST attend this video-conference.
2) Girls and Boys will have their own course set up on each of the runs. This will provide for better and safer racing conditions for all skiers.
3) Osler Bluff will be setting up a 10-15 gate practice run on both runs so that your student-athletes can practice before the SLALOM race. This feature will not be available on the GIANT SLALOM race day due to space restrictions.
4) Live timing will be available so that parents, grandparents, etc. can follow the results of races as they happen. A link to the live timing will be posted on the website as we get closer to the Championships.
5) you and your student-athletes can ski Osler Bluff on Sunday, February 24. For more information, check out the "SCHEDULES & RESULTS" page.