THE FOLLOWING IS THE LINK FOR VOLUNTEERS TO SUBMIT THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Important Note: Please have a completed Background Police Check available upon request.
THE FOLLOWING FORMS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED AT REGISTRATION
- Fee Summary Form
- AELS - see "create an eligibility list"
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS (include only the appropriate OSBIE form(s)) must be UPLOADED via GOOGLE FORMS found here before the end of the day on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
- OFSAA Supervision Form
- OFSAA Practice Eligibility Form
- OFSAA Racer Profile
- Rules of Behaviour And Photo Release Form
- OFSAA Release of Liability (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OFSAA Biography Form (For annoucers in Finish Hut)
- Declaration of OFSAA Forms
- Vegetarian Meal Request (banquet only)
- OSBIE 1C Over 18 - English (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1C Over 18 - French (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1D Under 18 - English (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1D Under 18 - French (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent (School Name.Concussion.2019)
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs (School Name.Concussion.2019)
New for 2020! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. Mandatory receipt with appropriate signatures confirming the resource and code have been reviewed is required in order to participate at OFSAA. Student-athletes under the age of 18 are required to have a legal guardian sign the confirmation as well.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
The following form is required should there be a need for a protest to be filed.
Anyone wishing to order OFSAA Pins, can do so by accessing the OFSAA website @ ofsaa.myshopify.com/collections/miscellaneous-products/products/ofsaa-pin
If you would like to nominate someone for the Leadership in School Sport Award that is presented annually at our Championships, please use the following form:
At the end of the Championships, please have all members of your group complete the following survey.