Online Registration: AELS Don't Forget Jersey Numbers
AELS Registration deadline is: March 12, 2020
Onsite registration will take place prior to coaches meeting:
Tues. March 24th 6:30 pm at Saint Francis CSS, 541 Lake St.
REMINDER: ONLY 25 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL) CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
Championship Registration Steps:
Note: AELS Registration and uploaded forms are due no later than March 12, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
1. Online AELS Registration
2. Download, Sign, Scan and Save Mandatory Registration Forms
3. Filename protocol: Please follow filename protocol under "Mandatory Forms to be Uploaded" section
3. Upload Mandatory Registration Forms to Google Link
4. On-Site Fee Payment
5. Please forward any dietary or allergy concerns for banquet by Monday, March 23 to Rose Bianco at [email protected]
1. Online AELS Registration
- Click HERE for a simplified quide to using AELS and registering for an OFSAA team event.
2. COACHES must also:
a. Download and print the mandatory forms (below)
b. Obtain appropriate signatures
c. Scan and save file
d. Upload all forms to the google link (see #3 below)
Note: Forms must be uploaded using the filename examples in parenthesis next to each form. All concussion confirmation forms must be scanned into one file. As well all liabilty forms must be scanned into one file.
New for 2020! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource - Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct - Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct - Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Mandatory Forms to be Uploaded
- Please upload high res school logo to google folder for program and spiritwear personalization
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour Save As (School Name.Behaviour.2020)
- Release of Liability Waiver Save As (School Name.Liability.2020)
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent Save As (School Name.Concussion.2020)
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs Save As (School Name.Concussion.2020)
- Signed copy of completed AELS Eligibility List (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required) Save As (School Name.Eligibility.2020)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. Forms must be uploaded using the following link "Link - 2020 Boys' Hockey Coach Registration"
4. On-Site Registration: Please bring three (3) separate cheques (team entry fee, banquet fee, OFSAA participation fee)
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$ 1000||Saint Francis Catholic Secondary School|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual) Max 25 people/team (includes coaches)||$ 30||Saint Francis Catholic Secondary School|
|OFSAA Participation Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3/athlete||OFSAA|