Online (AELS) registration must be completed by
Entry Deadline: November 17, 2018, at 11:59pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: REGISTRATION
After registering your team through the AELS system, Please submit the following ASAP to email@example.com:
- A school logo
We will be providing each coach with roster stickers to be used on the scoresheets so please be sure to complete the AELS with player numbers and if applicable numbers for a second set of uniforms.
Online Registration: AELS
The OFSAA Athletic Eligibility List System (AELS) will also allow schools who have qualified for an OFSAA team championship to easily register their team online. In order to register for the championship, your school must have previously logged on to the AELS system.
Please ensure you have the following information available to complete your online registration:
- School and team name
- Coach name(s)
- Uniform jersey colour(s)
- Player names, jersey number (both jersey colours), position, birth date, year of entry to grade 9, transfer information (if applicable)
- Media contact(s)
- Seeding information
- Season game results
Each school has been given their own unique login. Please check with your program leader or athletic director, or call the OFSAA office, for your password. Please see below for further information. For more assistance with the AELS program, please contact the OFSAA office at any time: 416-426-7391.
Before you can register for an OFSAA championship, you must create an eligibility list. If your team already has an eligibility list in AELS, skip to Step 4.
- Use your user name and password to access school site.
Creating a Team in AELS (Schools with their team in AELS please see “Registering for OFSAA” below)
1) If your coaches are not already registered in the system, click the ADD COACH button, complete the information and click SAVE. You will need to do this for all of your team’s coaches
2) If your students are not already registered in the system, click the ADD STUDENT* button, complete the required information and click SAVE. This will need to be done for any students not already in the system.
*If the student has transferred to your school, you may need to use the TRANSFER STUDENT button.
3) Click the ADD TEAM button, once you complete the team information, click SAVE. The next page will allow you to add coaches to the team. Simply start typing the name of the coach, wait for their name to appear and click on the name. Once all coaches are entered click SAVE. The next page will allow you to add students to your team. Simply start typing the name of the student, wait for their name to appear, and click on the name. Once all names are entered, click the SAVE button. We also recommend you saving after every 10 students.
Editing Your Team
- If you need to add, delete, or modify coach or athlete information once the team has been created. Click on theTEAMS link and click on the name of the team you would like to edit.
Registering for OFSAA
4) Click on the REGISTER FOR OFSAA button. From here you will select the event you are registering for, team attending, and complete all the other required fields and click the SAVE button.
5) You will now have a summary of your registration. If all the information is correct, you can choose to SUBMIT REGISTRATION TO CONVENOR or if you would like to submit at a later time, you can return to your schools homepage by clicking the HOME button at the top of the page.
6) On the HOME page, by clicking on the REGISTRATIONS link, you can view the status of your schools registrations. Click on the name of the event if you would like to view your registration or to submit or print it. Click on the EDIT button next to the event name if you would like to edit your registration before submitting.
7) YOU MUST PRINT A COPY OF YOUR REGISTRATION AND HAVE YOUR PRINCIPAL, COACH, AND ASSOCIATION CONVENOR SIGN THE BOTTOM. THIS COPY MUST BE BROUGHT WITH YOU TO REGISTRATION.
The following hard-copy forms MUST be submitted at registration. Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to play until the forms have been received.
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- Signed copy of completed AELS Registration (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$425||Sydenham High School|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)||$30||
Sydenham High School
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||OFSAA|