Registration Deadline: March 3, 2020
REMINDER: ONLY 18 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL) CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
Championship Registration Steps:
1. Complete Online AELS Registration
2. Download, Sign, Scan and Save Mandatory Registration Forms
3. Upload Mandatory Registration Forms to Google Link
4. On-Site Fee Payment
1. Online AELS Registration: AELS registration is due no later than Tuesday March 3rd, 2020 at 11:59pm.
- Click HERE for a simplified quide to using AELS and registering for an OFSAA team event.
2. COACHES must also:
a. Download and print the mandatory forms (below)
b. Obtain appropriate signatures
c. Scan and save file
d. Upload the forms to the google link (see #3 below).
Note: Forms must be uploaded using the filename examples in parenthesis. All concussion confirmation forms must be scanned into one file.
New for 2020! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. Mandatory receipt of forms with appropriate signatures confirming the resource and code have been reviewed is required in order to participate at OFSAA. Student-athletes under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or legal guardian sign the confirmation as well.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
Mandatory Forms to be Completed and Uploaded
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour (Save As: School Name.Behaviour.2020)
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent (Save As: School Name.Concussion.2020)
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs (Save As: School Name.Concussion.2020)
- Signed copy of completed AELS Eligibility List (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required) (Save As: School Name.Eligibility.2020)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. Forms can be uploaded using the following link "Link - 2020 Boys' AAA Basketball Coach Registration" due no later than Thursday March 5th, 2020 @5pm.
4. On-Site Registration: Please bring three (3) separate cheques (team entry fee, banquet fee, OFSAA participation fee).
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$400||Dr. Frank J. Hayden Secondary|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)||$30||Dr. Frank J. Hayden Seconday|
|OFSAA Participantion Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||OFSAA|