AELS Entry Deadline: Wednesday November 20th, 2019. All other forms due Friday, November 22, 2019. See details below!
REMINDER: ONLY 56 STUDENT-ATHLETES AND A TOTAL OF 65 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES.
Championship Registration Steps:
1. Online AELS Registration (Due Nov. 20th by 11:59pm)
2. Download, Sign, Scan and Save Mandatory Registration Forms
3. Upload Mandatory Registration Forms to Google Link (Due Nov. 22nd by 3pm)
4. On-Site Fee Payment
1. Online AELS Registration: due by November 20th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Click HERE for a simplified quide to using AELS and registering for an OFSAA team event.
2. COACHES must also: 1. Download and print the mandatory forms (below) 2. Obtain appropriate signatures 3. Scan and save file 4. Upload to the google link (see #3 below). Forms must be uploaded with the filename examples in parenthesis next to each form. All concussion confirmation forms must be scanned into one file. As well all liabilty forms must be scanned into one file.
New for 2019! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to review the Concussion Awareness Resource created by the Government of Ontario and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. Mandatory receipt with appropriate signatures confirming the resource and code have been reviewed is required in order to participate at OFSAA. Student-athletes under the age of 18 are required to have a legal guardian sign the confirmation as well.
The applicable concussion resource and concussion codes of conduct for review can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource - Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct - Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct - Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Mandatory Forms to be Uploaded
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour (School Name.Behaviour.2019)
- Release of Liability Waiver (School Name.Liability.2019)
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent (School Name.Concussion.2019)
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs (School Name.Concussion.2019)
- Team Roster Template (Excel Format)
- Signed copy of completed AELS Eligibility List (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required) (School Name.Eligibility.2019)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. Forms must be uploaded using the following link "Link - 2019 Football Coach Registration" Due no later than Friday November 22nd @ 3pm.
4. On-Site Registration:
Please bring two (2) separate cheques (team entry fee, and OFSAA participation fee).
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$250||H.S.S.A.A. c/o Darrin Curtis|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)||N/A||N/A|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||OFSAA|