No spectators are permitted for all fall OFSAA events.
To manage crowding for everyone's safety and as required by COVID restrictions, access to the race site will be scheduled as follows:
- On Saturday, athletes will only be permitted on-site during their race WAVE.
- On Friday, schools may self-select as to which CHECK-IN works for them, but we ask that anyone arriving before 3pm leaves the campus by 3pm at the latest, and anyone arriving later wait until at least 3pm before coming onto campus.
As access passes are required to be on site and to access the Nike store, athletes are asked to wait with their bus or vehicle until their teacher has checked-in and brought them their access passes.
Friday, November 5th
- noon–3pm — TEAM CHECK-IN 1 & course preview
- 3pm–6pm — TEAM CHECK-IN 2 & course preview
- noon–6pm — Nike Store open
- 6pm— Site & course closed
Saturday, November 6th
- 7:00am–8:15am — Optional Late CHECK-IN for teacher-coaches only (no athletes)
- 8:15am–12:00pm — WAVE 1 site access
- 8:15am — Late CHECK-IN
- 8:15am–8:50am — Course open for preview & warm-up
- 8:15am–12:00pm — Nike Store open
- 9am — Novice Girls race
- 10am — Coed Para race
- 11am — Novice Boys race
- 12:00pm–2:45pm — WAVE 2 site access
- 12:00pm — Late CHECK-IN
- 12:00pm–12:35pm — Course open for preview & warm-up
- 12:00pm–2:45pm — Nike Store open
- 12:45pm — Junior Girls race
- 1:45pm — Junior Boys race
- 2:45pm–5:30pm — WAVE 3 site access
- 2:45pm — Late CHECK-IN
- 2:45pm–3:20pm — Course open for preview & warm-up
- 2:45pm–5:30pm — Nike Store open
- 3:30pm — Senior Girls race
- 4:30pm — Senior Boys race