Saint Paul Catholic High School is looking forward to hosting the 2021 Girls ‘AA’ OFSAA Basketball Championship!
Please find below a list of basic information:
Teams are encouraged to check the championship website frequently leading up to the championship for the latest information.
Please ensure the spelling of your players’ and coaches’ names are correct on the registration form, as this is where information will be taken from for the program and results. All eligibility sheets require the principal’s, head coaches’ and association representative’s signature on the hard copy for OFSAA registration.
- When you arrive at your first game please give all required information to Jennifer Benoit (Saint Paul) and Kristin McDonald (Saint Michael)
- Entry fee: $425 (payable to Saint Paul Catholic High School) and $3 per athlete (payable to OFSAA). Bring 2 separate cheques.
- Please make sure to double and triple check the Registration Section and Checklists under the red tab ‘for coaches’ for all the details
- 11:59 p.m. Saturday, November 20, 2021
Contact (please send us contact information immediately following your association championship):
- Convenor - Jennifer Benoit
- Championship email - [email protected]
CoVid Protocol -- No Spectators that aren’t registered!!
- sign up your assistant coaches, trainers & drivers on Eligibility List to officially register them. They will then be able to watch OFSAA.
- Max 18 registrants / team including players.
- ALL GAMES will be livestreamed on OFSAA website
Virtual -- 8 p.m. (link coming) on Monday, November 22. This event is mandatory!
- details coming
- 3 hotels are available on the championship website.
- Clothing can be purchased only online! Order by Saturday November 20th @ 11:59pm to receive on tournament weekend.
The championship/festival is being held at 2 Locations. Saint Paul Catholic High School and Saint Michael Catholic Secondary School.
Seeding and Schedule will be posted Monday - in the evening
All volunteers will be dressed in VOLUNTEER tournament t-shirts
Please send a PDF of your school logo to [email protected] following registration