REMINDER: ONLY 30 PLAYERS AND UP TO 34 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL) CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING THE BANQUET.
Online Registration: AELS
Registration deadline: May 26, 2020
The OFSAA Athletic Eligibility List System (AELS) will also allow schools who have qualified for an OFSAA team championship to easily register their team online. In order to register for the championship, your school must have previously logged on to the AELS system.
Please ensure you have the following information available to complete your online registration:
- School and team name
- Coach name(s)
- Uniform jersey colour(s)
- Player names, jersey number (both jersey colours), position, birth date, year of entry to grade 9, transfer information (if applicable)
- Media contact(s)
- Seeding information
- Season game results
Each school has been given their own unique login. Please check with your program leader or athletic director, or call the OFSAA office, for your password. Please see below for further information. For more assistance with the AELS program, please contact the OFSAA office at any time: 416-426-7391.
Before you can register for an OFSAA championship, you must create an eligibility list. If your team already has an eligibility list in AELS, skip steps 3 - 9.
To create a team eligibility list: Go to ofsaa.on.ca, scroll to bottom right. Click on OFSAA LOGIN.
- Use your user name and password to access school site.
- Click on Schools (navigation bar on left)
- If you have not used the system, you must add students. Click on ADD STUDENT. Fill in required fields for each student you are adding. Remember to add transfer info for transfer students. When all students have been added click on SCHOOL INFO.
- Option for coaches: Click on ADD COACH. Fill in info, click on INSERT COACH. Add all coaches. When done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
- Click on ADD TEAM (2nd line from bottom under School Information).
- Fill in info on Team Form Page. Click on INSERT TEAM.
- Click on ADD TEAM COACH. Select coach from drop down list. Click on ADD COACH. Repeat until all coaches for team have been added. Be sure one coach is designated head coach.
- Click on ADD TEAM STUDENT. Click on student’s name, and click on ADD. Repeat until all students on team have been added. Click on ADD STUDENTS .
- To add position and uniform number, click on each student’s name. Fill in position and/or number. Click on UPDATE STUDENT. When you are done, click on SCHOOL INFO.
To register for an OFSAA championship:
- Click on REGISTER FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP
- Fill in info required. Click CONTINUE.
- When you have completed all information REGISTRATION DISPLAY will appear at the top of the page. Scroll to the bottom. Click on Print Registration. This will be your hard copy to get signed by the coach, school Principal and Association Convenor. Please bring it to championship registration.
- Click on SUBMIT REGISTRATION TO CONVENOR (This will automatically send a copy to the convenor and to the OFSAA office).
The following hard-copy forms MUST be submitted at registration. Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to play until the forms have been received.
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour - signed by each participant, coach, and principal
- Release of Liability Waiver - one for each player is required
- Signed copy of completed AELS Registration (Signature of coach, Principal and Association Convenor required)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$450|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)||$30|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||OFSAA|