Smithville Christian High School is looking forward to hosting the 2021 Girls ‘A’ OFSAA Basketball Championship!
Please find below a list of basic information:
Teams are encouraged to check the championship/festival website frequently leading up to the championship/festival for the latest information.
Please ensure the spelling of your players’ and coaches’ names are correct on the registration form, as this is where information will be taken from for the program and results. All eligibility sheets require the principal’s, head coaches’ and association representative’s signature on the hard copy for OFSAA registration.
- When you arrive at your first game please give all required information to Fred Breukelman (Smithville) and Jay Hultink (Grimsby)
- Entry fee: $425
- Please make sure to double and triple check the registration section under the red tab ‘for coaches’ for all the details
- 11:59 p.m. Saturday, November 20, 2021
Contact (please send us contact information immediately following your association championship):
- Convenor - Fred Breukelman
- Championship email - [email protected]
- Cell – (905) 630-6062
CoVid Protocol -- No Spectators that aren’t registered!!
- sign up your assistant coaches, trainers & drivers on Eligibility List to officially register them. They will then be able to watch OFSAA.
- Max 18 registrants / team including players.
Virtual -- 6 p.m. (link coming) on Monday, November 22. This event is mandatory!
- details coming
- 2 hotels are available on the championship website.
- Clothing can be purchased only online!
The championship/festival is being held at 2 locations. Smithville Christian High School and Grimsby Secondary School.
Seeding and Schedule will be posted Monday
All volunteers will be dressed in OFSAA RED tournament t-shirts