REMINDER: ONLY 18 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
THE EASIEST WAY TO NOT MISS A STEP IN YOUR REGISTRATION IS TO CHECK YOUR COACHES CHECKLIST
Championship Registration Steps:
Note: AELS registration is due no later than:
1. Online AELS Registration
2. Download, Sign, Scan and Save Mandatory Registration Forms
3. Upload Mandatory Registration Forms, Team Photo and School Logo to Google Link (deadline for submitting Google Form is:
4. On-Site Fee Payment
1. Online AELS Registration: due no later than:
- Click HERE for a simplified quide to using AELS and registering for an OFSAA team event.
2. COACHES must also:
1. Download and print the mandatory forms (below), get a school logo file and a prepare a team picture
2. Obtain appropriate signatures
3. Scan and save file
4. Upload to the Google link (see #3 below). Forms must be uploaded with the filename examples in parenthesis next to each form. All concussion confirmation forms must be scanned into one file.
New as of 2019! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. Mandatory receipt with appropriate signatures confirming the resource and code have been reviewed is required in order to participate at OFSAA. Student-athletes under the age of 18 are required to have a legal guardian sign the confirmation as well.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
Mandatory Forms to be Completed and Uploaded
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour (School Name.Behaviour.2019)
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent (School Name.Concussion.2019) - this form must be signed before a student-athlete can attend OFSAA
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs (School Name.Concussion.2019) - this form must be signed by each coach and trainer before they can attend OFSAA
- Signed copy of completed AELS Eligibility List (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required) (School Name.Eligibility.2019)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. Forms can be uploaded using the following link "Link - 2019 Girls' A Basketball Coach Registration'', due no later than:
4. On-Site Registration: Please bring two (2) separate cheques (team entry fee and banquet fee, OFSAA participation fee).
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$ 425|
|Banquet Fee (Per Individual)||$ 30|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$ 3||OFSAA|