OFSAA and ALTIS are pleased to announce a partnership which will allow teacher-coaches in track and field and cross country running to increase their knowledge in their chosen event disciplines.
ALTIS is an elite training environment for athletes, a global leader of education in sport performance. They are based out of Arizona, their President being Canadian Kevin Tyler. Kevin is a former Head of U.K Athletics and Team leader for Athletic Canada’s High Performance centre, based in Edmonton. Their Head Coach is Dan Pfaff, who is known to Canadians as Donovan Bailey’s coach during his time as Olympic and World Champion.
The way this partnership will work is as follows:
● Teacher-coaches are to go to the ALTIS website OFSAA-ALTIS partnership
● Scroll down to the “Track and Field Series”
● Choose which course you would like to view
- Coaching the Horizontal Jumps
- Coaching the Short sprints
- Coaching the Javelin and the Hammer
- Coaching the Shot Put and Discus
- Coaching the Pole Vault
- Coaching the High Jump
- Coaching the Endurance events
- Coaching the Hurdle events
● Once you click on view the course. If you wish to sign up for this course, click on ‘Add to Cart’
● Add the ‘View Cart’ section, add the coupon (OFSAASPECIAL), exclusive to track and field / XC coaches in Ontario to receive the special price of $99 USD
● Upon completion of the course, you will be reimbursed (in CDN funds) when you send the Proof of Completion to : [email protected]
● Important to note that the first 150 will be reimbursed
● As an added bonus, those signed up will be able to sit in on a Master Class Zoom call with Coach Dan Pfaff on January 29th at 6:30
● The program will open on January 13th.
● Don’t delay, this special offer is only available to teacher-coaches until January 31st, so sign up now!!
For inquiries, please contact Tim Larry at [email protected]