Coaches – Please click the link for a confirmation list for Thursday’s interval start race. This is the same list that has been sent to all coaches who have registered.
DEADLINE: February 15, 2020
INTERVAL START NOTES (and these are from experience):
- Check that names are in the right columns, i.e. first name in first name, last name in last name.
- Check that each athlete is in the right category (Junior/Senior, Boy/Girl, High School/Open). There is a point when it is not possible to make the change and the athlete may be disqualified if they race in the wrong category.
- Check your Start Group; HOWEVER, if your athletes are on a Relay Team, do not change the start group unless you reassign all of the members of that team.
- SILENCE IS CONSENT but to avoid 100+ e-mails to me, please contact me only if you have a change.
Your co-operation is appreciated.
This is the confirmation list of declared relay teams. It is a little harder to read but the best we can do. The list is in alphabetical order by School.
RELAY START NOTES:
- SILENCE IS CONSENT. If you have no changes, do not contact me.
- If there is something that needs to be changed, please be specific.
- If you have found a mistake in the other confirmation list, you will need to be sure it doesn’t affect your relay team.
- While the final relay start list cannot be done until Thursday afternoon, the deadline for this preliminary check is still MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH AT NOON.
Thank you for your co-operation.
The following hard-copy forms must be submitted at registration. Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to compete until the forms have been received.
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- A signed copy of completed AELS Eligibility form (Signature of the head coach, principal, and association convenor required) - each team is to bring their own copy with the required signature - a copy from your district meet is acceptable - please omit/cross-out racers that did not qualify - thanks
- Practice Eligibility Form (UPDATED)
- Supervision Form (if a student is being supervised by a teacher from another school)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
A fee summary is included on each team's registration file. You may bring one cheque payable to OFSAA Nordic 2019 for all Trail and entry fees. The fee breakdown is for the benefit of each coach.
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Trail Fee (Per Skier)||$ 28.00||OFSAA NORDIC 2019|
|Registration Fee (Per Skier)||$ 20.00||OFSAA NORDIC 2019|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Skier)||$ 3.00||OFSAA|
Refundable Bib Deposit (per School Team)
Please click and fill in the following form no later than 24 hours after your association championship:
Email completed Association Convenor form to Bill Hewitt: [email protected]