Please click and fill in the following form no later than 24 hours after your association championship:
Email completed Association Convenor form to: [email protected]
Championship Registration Steps For Coaches:
Note: Coach Registration is past due.
Step 1. Create AELS Eligibility List
Step 2. Download, Sign, Scan and Save Mandatory Registration Forms
Step 3. Upload Mandatory Registration Forms to Google Link
Step 4. On-Site Fee Payment
1. Create an AELS Eligibility List:
- Click HERE for a simplified quide to using AELS and creating an eligibility list.
2. COACHES must also:
1. Download and print the mandatory forms (below)
2. Obtain appropriate signatures
3. Scan and save file
4. Upload to the google link (see #3 below).
Note: Forms must be uploaded using the filename examples in parenthesis next to each form. All concussion confirmation forms must be scanned into one file.
New for 2019! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. Mandatory receipt appropriate forms with signatures confirming the resource and code have been reviewed is required in order to participate at OFSAA. Student-athletes under the age of 18 are required to have a parents or legal guardian sign the confirmation as well.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
Mandatory Forms to be Completed and Uploaded
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour (Save As: School Name.Behaviour.2020)
- Practice Eligibility Form (Save As: School Name.Practice.2020
- Supervision Form (if a student is being supervised by a teacher from another school)
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs (Save As: School Name.Concussion.2020)
- A signed copy of completed AELS Eligibility form (Signature of the head coach, principal, and association convenor required) - each team is to upload their own copy with the required signature - please omit/cross-out racers that did not qualify (Save As: School Name.Eligibility.2020)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. Forms can be uploaded using the following link "2020 Nordic Skiing Coach Registration Electronic Form" due no later than Saturday February 15th at midnight.
4. On-Site Registration: Please bring three (3) separate cheques (team entry & banquet fee, OFSAA participation fee, OFSAA bib deposit).
Coaches – Please click the Zone4 (active after February 3) link to add the names of your qualified athletes. Association conveners please ensure you are registering with the correct number of athletes refer to the playing regulations. A link for a confirmation list for Thursday’s interval start race will be posted on Zone4 by Tuesday February 19 2020 8 pm. Please ensure you have properly registered athletes in the correct age categories (junior/senior), gender (boy/girl) and category type (high school/open (as per OFSAA definition of Open trained - competing as a race through a registered club of Nordiq Canada or Biathlon Caanda or Canadian Forces Biathlon.)
INTERVAL START NOTES :
- Check that names are in the correct columns, i.e. first name in first name, last name in last name.
- Use the drop down menus for Association followed by your school name. If you do not see your school please contact Jody White at [email protected]
- Check that each athlete is in the right category (Junior/Senior, Boy/Girl, High School/Open).
- Check your Start Group (1 to 5) for each team member. If you have more than one team such as Glebe A and Glebe B please ensure that they are identified for scoring team purposes;
- Please contact Jody White at [email protected] only if you have a change.
RELAY START NOTES:
- Teams in each age category with a minimum of 4 athletes will be declared as a team.
- While the final relay start list cannot be done until Thursday afternoon, the deadline for this preliminary check is still Tuesday, FEBRUARY 19TH AT NOON.
A fee summary is included on each team's registration file.
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Registration Fee (Per Skier)||$20.00||OFSAA Events Huntsville|
|OFSAA Participantion Fee (Per Skier)||$3.00||OFSAA|
Refundable Bib Deposit (per School Team)