Championship Registration Steps:
1. Create AELS Eligibility List.
2. Download, Sign, Scan and Save Mandatory Registration Forms
3. Upload Mandatory Registration Forms to Google Link
4. Calculate Payment and Prepare Cheques
5. On-Site Registration and Fee Payment
DEADLINE: Uploaded forms are due no later than Monday, February 24, 2020. PLEASE BRING PAPER COPY OF ALL WAIVERS / FORMS TO RACE DAY.
1. Create AELS Eligibility List
- Click HERE for a quide to using AELS and creating an eligibility list.
2. COACHES must download the mandatory forms (below), print, obtain appropriate signatures, scan and upload to the google link (see # 3 below). Forms should be uploaded with the filename examples in parenthesis next to each form.
New for 2019-2020! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource - Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct - Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct - Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Mandatory Forms to be Uploaded
1) AELS Eligiblity -Signed copy of completed AELS Eligibility List (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required) (School Name.Eligibility.2020)
2) OFSAA Release of Liability Waiver (SchoolName.Liability.2020) (For team /multiple racer entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
3) OFSAA Rules of Behaviour (SchoolName.Behaviour.2020) * OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
4a) Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent (SchoolName.Concussion.2020) (For team /multiple racer entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
4b) Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs (SchoolName.Concussion.2020) (For multiple coaches, please scan all liability forms into one file)
5) Alpine Ski Club - Waiver (School Name.AlpineWaiver.2020) (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
6) OFSAA Supervision Form (SchoolName.Supervision2020)
7) OFSAA SB Racer Profile (SchoolName.Profile2020)
8) OFSAA Practice Form (School Name.Practice2020)
3. ALL FORMS must be uploaded using the following link "2020 OFSAA Snowboard Registration" (to be completed by school coach) by MON. FEB. 24, 2020 BY MIDNIGHT.
4. Calculating Payment:
* Lunch Menu: Beef Lasagna / Veggie Lasagna / Gluten Free Lasagna with Baguette, Caesar Salad, Cookie and can of Pop / Juice
NOTE: Lift tickets for non racers must be bought at Alpine Ski Club Ticket Window. Student rate OFSAA Group = $41; Adult rate OFSAA Group $52.
- Spectator Policy
- Protest Committee Form
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Blood Policy Form
- Travel Grant Application
- Leadership in School Sport Award Nomination Form
- Coaches Creed
- Request for Additional Medals
- Injury Report Form
- Participant Feedback Survey