Championship Registration Steps:
1. Online AELS Registration.
2. Download, Sign, Scan and Save Mandatory Registration Forms
3. Upload Mandatory Registration Forms to Google Link
4. On-Site Fee Payment
DEADLINE: AELS Registration and uploaded forms are due no later than Friday, February 21, 2020.
1. Online AELS Registration
- Click HERE for a simplified quide to using AELS and registering for an OFSAA team event.
2. COACHES must download the mandatory forms (below), print, obtain appropriate signatures, scan and upload to the google link (see # 3 below). Forms should be uploaded with the filename examples in parenthesis next to each form. Concussion confirmation forms can be scanned into one file.
New for 2019! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource - Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct - Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct - Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Mandatory Forms to be Uploaded
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour (School Name.Behaviour.2020)
- Release of Liability Waiver (School Name.Liability.2020)
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent (School Name.Concussion.2020)
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs (School Name.Concussion.2020)
- Signed copy of completed AELS Eligibility List (Signature of coach, principal, and association convenor required) (School Name.Eligibility.2020)
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. ALL FORMS must be uploaded using the following link "2020 OFSAA Snowboard Registration" (to be completed by school coach)
4. On-Site Registration:
Please bring one cheque (athlete entry fee, lift tickets & lunch fee)
|Entry Fee (per athlete)||$ 25||
|Lift Ticket (per athlete) 1 complimentary ticket for coach. Additional Tickets for coaches/students are $41***; adults $52||$ 41|
|Lunch Fee (*optional /per Individual)||
|Association Convenor ONLY: OFSAA Participant Fee||
$ 3 per athlete
- Spectator Policy
- Protest Committee Form
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Blood Policy Form
- Travel Grant Application
- Leadership in School Sport Award Nomination Form
- Coaches Creed
- Request for Additional Medals
- Injury Report Form
- Participant Feedback Survey