Athlete and Team Race Entry Registration
- Association Convenors have been sent an email with a file where they will register all teams and athletes from their association based on qualification race
- This association registration form must be submitted by each association convenor by Thurs. Feb. 20 OR Sat. Feb. 22 by 9am.
- Each Association will be admitted to enter the following (*subject to change):
1) Top 3 High School Division: Girls and Boys Team (up to 5 racers per team)
2) Top 3 High School Division: Girls and Boys Individuals
3) Top 5 Open Division: Girls and Boys Individuals
Information on Registration (for payment, pick up bibs, lift tickets and lunch tickets)
- See "Forms and Fees" tab for specific requirements for registration
- Coaches can register athlete (s) / team on Wed, Feb. 26, 2020 @ Alpine Ski Club from 3:00-5:00pm OR on race day from 7:00-8:00am
- This registration will be for payment to race (race entries, lift tickets, lunch ticket) as well as to pick up bibs, race package and schedule.
- REGISTRATION FOR TEAMS AND ATHLETES WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED IF ALL FORMS / PAPERWORK HAS BEEN UPLOADED TO GOOGLE FORM by MON. FEB. 24, 2020.
NOTE: Lift tickets for non racers must be bought at Alpine Ski Club Ticket Window. Student rate OFSAA Group = $41; Adult rate OFSAA Group $52.
*****PLEASE CHECK OUT THE OFSAA SNOWBOARDING ONLINE STORE BY CLICKING THE LINK:
Order now and pick up at the event