Monday, March 2, 2020 ---- 3:30pm to 7:00pm
York Mills Collegiate Institute
490 York Mills Road, North York, ON M3B 1 W6
Titan Hall (near the side east entrance)
1. Ensure that the full school name is used in Hytek (ie: Not GCVI or ECD, etc ...)
2. Calculate your school costs (OFSAA Swimming School Costs Worksheet PDF) and arrange with your association convenor to make payment on your behalf.
3. Complete the forms below to submit at registration.
- Eligibility Form (Word) (PDF)
- Supervision Form (Word) (PDF)
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour Form (Word) (PDF)
- **NEW THIS YEAR** Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen de la commotion d'athlète/parent
- **NEW THIS YEAR** Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation - Confirmation de l'examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs
Please Note: OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
4. Complete the Google Pre-Registration Form
New for 2020! As mandated by Rowan's Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. Mandatory receipt with appropriate signatures confirming the resource and code have been reviewed is required in order to participate at OFSAA. Student-athletes under the age of 18 are required to have a legal guardian sign the confirmation as well.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
3. Ensure that all Para athletes have their "S Classification" number entered with their last name in the Association Hytek Program
4. Ensure all scratches are forwarded to Association Convenor (Athletes exceeding entry requirements will be removed at the discretion of meet management if not already done by coach)
5. Attend registration and coaches meeting to trade your forms for coaches' packages and deck entry passes.
Association Convenors / Meet Managers
1. Forward complete back-up of Hytek database to Ben Balkwill at : [email protected] by February 19th, 2020 at 11:59pm (or within 24 hours of the completion of your Association Championship if after Feb. 19th) No entries will be accepted after Feb. 25, 2020.
2. Ensure that full names of schools (ie: not GCVI or ECD), attach association to school name if it is a Catholic School (There are many Notre Dame's, St. Thomas Aquinas' and St. Mary's in the province.)
3. Collect and forward all scratches to : [email protected]
4. Complete the Association Cost form and submit payment.
Association Convenors will submit ONE (1) form and TWO (2) cheques to cover fees either by mail before Feb,28, 2020 or to Registration on Mar. 2, 2020. All fees will be calculated based on the association entry report generated by the end of the day on Wed. Feb. 26, 2020.
Cheque #1 Entry Fees: payable to "Toronto District School Board c/o HPE" (write "OFSAA swimming" in memo line)
Cheque #2 OFSAA Participant Fees: payable to "OFSAA" (write "OFSAA swimming" in memo line)
Cheques should be mailed to:
East Education Office
140 Borough Drive
Toronto, ON M1P 4N6
- Spectator Policy
- Protest Committee Form
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Blood Policy Form
- Travel Grant Application
- Leadership in School Sport Award Nomination Form
- Coaches Creed
- Injury Report Form
- Participant Feedback Survey
Page last updated: Feb. 15, 2020