Required Forms for Athletes Who Have Qualified for an OFSAA Regional (Each Teacher-Coach must submit/school)
- The following forms MUST be completed, including all necessary signatures, and submitted for the appropriate regional event via google form found under "Regional Registration". Teams that fail to submit these forms will not be permitted to compete until the forms have been received.
- A hard copy of the OFSAA Supervision Form must be submitted upon registration at OFSAA. OFSAA Supervision - 2019 (PDF), OFSAA Supervision- 2019 (Word).
- OFSAA Regional Convenors will submit the name and school of qualified student-athletes to the OFSAA Convenors (all files are provided in chart below):
|Forms Required for OFSAA Track & Field|
|OFSAA Practice - 2019||OFSAA Practice- 2019|
|OFSAA Rules of Behaviour - 2019||OFSAA Rules of Behaviour- 2019|
|OFSAA Release of Liability*- 2019||OFSAA Release of Liability* - 2019|
|OFSAA Eligibility** - 2019||OFSAA Eligibility**- 2019|
- * OFSAA Release of Liability Form: a separate completed form is required for EACH athlete competing in the OFSAA Track & Field Championship Meet.
- **OFSAA Eligibility Form: any one of the OFSAA Eligibility Form, completed AELS form or a completed Association Eligibility Form is acceptable.
All Forms required for Para Athletes are available below:
For the Para shot put event all female athletes will use a 3kg shot and male athletes will use a 4 kg shot.
Other Forms & Information
- Protest Committee Form
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Travel Grant Application Form
- Injury Report Form
- Blood & Bodily Fluids Policy Form (Appendix V of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Coaching Creed
- Code of Ethics for Coaches to OFSAA Championships (Appendix II of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Code of Behaviour for Spectators (Appendix III of OFSAA By-Laws)
- Leadership in School Sport Award Nomination Form
- The OFSAA Constitution and Bylaws are available for viewing and downloading from the OFSAA website at OFSAA Constitution and By-Laws
- Participant Feedback Survey