Championship Registration Steps:
REMINDER: A MAXIMUM OF 25 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL) CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
1. Online OFSAA HUB Registration (Due Thursday, March 7, 2023 at 11:59PM)
Athletic Directors must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory forms through the OFSAA HUB:
- Printed & Signed HUB Eligibility Roster (example)
- Note: As stated above, a maximum of 25 participants per team (combination of players and team personnel) can register. Only participants participating in the Championship are to be included on this form. You may cross off names on paper prior to submitting.
- Team & Season Information Form
2. Remaining Mandatory Forms (Due Sunday, March 17, 2023 at 5:00PM)
Athletic Directors/Coaches must complete the remaining mandatory forms (see below). All forms with appropriate signatures must be printed, scanned and uploaded to the HUB.
Mandatory Forms to be uploaded to the HUB:
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen de la commotion d’athlète/parent
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18)
- Adult Release of Liability (18+) (If no one is over the age of 18 and you do not need to upload a form, please upload a blank document that states: No student-athlete is over the age of 18).
As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Note: OFSAA Photo Policy is now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. On-Site Registration:
Please bring three (3) separate cheques (1 for team entry fee, 1 for OFSAA participation fee, 1 for the banquet fees).
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$ 1000||Host School|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3/athlete||OFSAA|
|Banquet Fee (Per Participant)||$45||Host School|