REMINDER: ONLY 34 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
1. Online OFSAA HUB Registration (Completed by)
Athletic Directors must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory forms through the OFSAA HUB:
- Printed & Signed HUB Eligibility Roster (example)
- Team & Season Information Form
2. Remaining Mandatory Forms (Completed by )
Athletic Directors/Coaches must complete the remaining mandatory forms (see below). All forms with appropriate signatures must be printed, scanned and uploaded to the HUB.
As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
Documents to be reviewed:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Mandatory Forms to be uploaded to the HUB:
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- Release of Liability Waiver
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen de la commotion d’athlète/parent
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. On-Site Registration:
Please bring two (2) separate cheques (1 for team entry fee, and 1 for OFSAA participation fee).
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||“OFSAA”|