REMINDER: ONLY 22 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL) CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
Championship Registration Steps:
1. Online OFSAA HUB Registration
Completed by xxxxxxxx
Athletic Directors must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory forms through the OFSAA HUB:
2. Remaining Mandatory Forms
Completed by xxxxxxxx
Athletic Directors/Coaches must complete the remaining mandatory forms (see below). All forms with appropriate signatures must be printed, scanned and uploaded to the HUB.
Mandatory Forms to be uploaded to the HUB:
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen de la commotion d’athlète/parent
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18)
- Adult Release of Liability (18+)
As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Note: OFSAA Photo Policy is now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. On-Site Registration:
The only items you will be bringing on-site for registration are two (2) separate cheques (1 for team entry fee and 1 for OFSAA participation fee). All other registration will be done online prior to the Championship.
Entry Fee (Per Team) – $475 payable to xxxxxxxxxx
If mailing, send to :
OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete) – $3 payable to OFSAA.