REMINDER: ONLY 28 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
1. Online OFSAA HUB Registration (Completed by Thursday May 18 @ 11:59PM )
Athletic Directors must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory forms through the OFSAA HUB:
2. Remaining Mandatory Forms (Completed by Tuesday May 23 @ 1:00 PM )
Athletic Directors/Coaches must complete the remaining mandatory forms (see below). All forms with appropriate signatures must be printed, scanned and uploaded to the HUB.
As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
Documents to be reviewed:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Mandatory Forms to be uploaded to the HUB:
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour Form [PDF]
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18) [PDF]
- Adult Release of Liability (18+) [PDF]
- (If no one is over the age of 18, you do not need to upload a form)
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation– Confirmation de l’examen de la commotion d’athlète/parent
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. On-Site Registration:
Please bring three (2) separate cheques (1 for team entry fee and banquet fee and 1 for OFSAA participation fee).
|CHAMPIONSHIP FEES||AMOUNT||CHEQUE MADE PAYABLE TO:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$ 350.00||M.M. Robinson HS|
|Banquet Fee (Per Person)||$ 35.00||M.M. Robinson HS|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$ 3.00||OFSAA|
4. Complete OFSAA Ultimate Frisbee Rules and SOTG Quiz
At a minimum, one coach and two participating team members (spirit captains or team captains recommended) must complete this quiz and pass with 75% rate. Although coaches may decide that ALL players must complete the quiz or can make this a classroom session with the entire team!
This quiz is “open book” and consists of 30 questions. You can have the webpage linked below open as you complete your quiz.
Link: TAKE QUIZ