2018 OFSAA Track & Field Championships
- OFSAA Track and Field SPECIAL UPDATE (Monday, June 4)
- Date: Thursday, June 7th- Saturday, June 9, 2018
- Location: York Lions Stadium (Track and Field Events) AND the Toronto Track and Field Centre (some throws events)
Details: Built for Toronto 2015 PanAm Games, York Lions Stadium is a state-of-the-art LEED certified sport and athletics complex. York Lions Stadium is host to the track and field competitions for the 2017 North American Indigenous Games, the 2017 Invictus Games, the 2017 North America, Central America & Caribbean Masters Track & Field Championships and the 2018 OFSAA Track & Field Championships.
- Host Association: Central Region (YRAA- York Region, GBSAA- Georgian Bay, LOSAA- Lake Ontario)
- Convenors: Christopher Deighan (Sacred Hart CHS, Newmarket, Ontario); Sue Deighan (St. Maximilian Kolbe CHS, Aurora, Ontario)
- Registration can only be submitted by association convenor
THE BRIAN MAXWELL MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS:
Be sure to nominate worthy student-athletes from track & field and cross country by June 15, 2018 for the Brian Maxwell Memorial Scholarships. Find the application and learn more here.
Participant Feedback Survey
Please complete at the conclusion of the Championship. OFSAA values your feedback!