The Championships will take place at Terry Fox Athletic Facility (2960 Riverside Dr., Ottawa, ON K1V 8N4):
- Eight lane Mondo Super X track surface.
- One bi-directional horizontal jumps runways and one east-only horizontal jumps runway – located outside the back straight.
- Dedicated high jump and pole vault areas.
- One shot put circle and one javelin throw runways.
- Two tie down shot put circles.
- One discus throw circle and cage – outside the main stadium.
- Steeplechase – outside water jump.
- Spike lengths – 6mm (no needle spikes)
- 7mm for high jump and javelin throw.
- Warm-up area
- Half soccer field and a three-lane 90-metre straightaway (Mondo).
Emergency Action Plan
– A first aid team will be located at the finish line.
– A defibrillator is in the main building of the Terry Fox Athletic Facility.
– If EMS is required at the Terry Fox Athletic Facility, the address is 2960 Riverside Dr. Ottawa Ontario K1V 8N4 (Inside Mooney’s Bay Park).
*The best point of access is from the intersection of Riverside Dr. and Ridgewood Avenue, they should take an immediate right once inside Mooney’s Bay Park.
An alternative point of entry would be arriving from Hogs Back Rd. Turning into the Mooney’s Bay Boat launch entrance (Pirates Cove) and pulling up to the playground or West Field.
– Under a severe weather warning or arrival of a thunder/lightning storm there are very few locations for shelter. If buses are on site, athletes can take shelter there or in spectators’ cars. The Main building will also be available under those conditions.