This page is updated for 2023.
Teacher-Coaches and Athletic Directors complete all OFSAA paperwork
If you are not familiar with the new OFSAA HUB system, please ask the Athletic Director or designate at your school to assist.
UPDATE & PRINT ROSTER
Teacher-coaches ensure all student-athletes are listed in the OFSAA HUB on an appropriate Alpine Eligibility Roster. Each of these rosters needs to be printed and signed.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT FORMS
Teacher-coaches download, print, and complete the following additional forms for all rostered athletes, teacher-coaches, and parent supervisors that plan to attend the OFSAA Championship. These forms are also available for download from the OFSAA HUB.
SCAN & UPLOAD ALL FORMS listed below
Athletic Directors or designate: scan and upload completed forms to the OFSAA HUB no later than February 21 @ midnight
NOTE: 1 PDF File per form!
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour Form [PDF]
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation [PDF]
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation [PDF]
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18) [PDF]
- Adult Release of Liability (18+) [PDF]
- (If no one is over the age of 18 and you do not need to upload a form)
- Supervision Form [PDF]
- Alpine Ski Racer Profile [PDF]
- OSBIE 1C Over 18 – English (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1C Over 18 – French (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1D Under 18 – English (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1D Under 18 – French (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
SCAN & UPLOAD FORMS
Athletic Directors or designate scan and upload completed forms to the OFSAA HUB no later than February 21 @ midnight
1 PDF File per form!
Each school will be responsible for submitting the following fees at the event Registration Desk on Sunday February 26th:
- OFSAA Entry Fee 1 cheque/school
- $120+HST / participant
- each school will receive 1 complimentary ticket for a preregistered designated teacher-coach
- each additional coach = $40.00 +HST/day
- $3 OFSAA Participant Fee (per student-athlete) – 1 cheque from the Association
- $100.00 BIB Deposit Cheque from each participating school is required. Cheque will be returned at the completion of competition, provided the BIB(s) are returned.
- OFSAA BANQUET Fee: $35 including HST per athlete and coach (1 cheque/school)