This page is updated for 2023.
Registration Forms and Fees
1. The Association Convenor is responsible for completing the OFSAA Alpine Skiing 2023 Entry Form for all their Association OFSAA Alpine Championship qualifying athletes and para-athletes (see Association Convenor tab)
2. Athletic Director or designate completes, scans, and submits all Alpine Championship OFSAA HUB forms listed below
NOTE: 1 PDF File per form!
DUE: uploaded to the OFSAA HUB no later than February 21 @ 11:59pm
If you are not familiar with the new OFSAA HUB system, please ask the Athletic Director or designate at your school to assist.
UPDATE & PRINT ROSTER
Teacher-coaches ensure all student-athletes are listed in the OFSAA HUB on an appropriate Alpine Eligibility Roster. Each of these rosters needs to be printed and signed.
DOWNLOAD & PRINT FORMS
Teacher-coaches download, print, and complete the following additional forms for all rostered athletes, teacher-coaches, and parent supervisors that plan to attend the OFSAA Championship. These forms are also available for download from the OFSAA HUB.
SCAN & UPLOAD ALL FORMS listed below
Athletic Directors or designate: scan and upload completed forms to the OFSAA HUB no later than February 21 @ 11:59pm
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour Form [PDF]
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation [PDF]
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation [PDF]
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18) [PDF]
- Adult Release of Liability (18+) [PDF]
- (If no one is over the age of 18 and you do not need to upload a form)
- Supervision Form [PDF]
- Alpine Ski Racer Profile [PDF]
- OSBIE 1C Over 18 – English (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1C Over 18 – French (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1D Under 18 – English (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
- OSBIE 1D Under 18 – French (For team entries, please scan all liability forms into one file)
SCAN & UPLOAD FORMS
Athletic Directors or designate scan and upload completed forms to the OFSAA HUB no later than February 21 @ 11:59pm
1 PDF File per form!
3. Banquet information:
The Head Coach or Athletic Director/designate from each school must complete and submit their team information (# of athletes, coaches, etc.) as well as details for any dietary restrictions that Georgian Peaks should be aware of using the OFSAA Alpine Banquet Information & Dietary Restriction Google Form. Due February 21st @ 11:59pm
4. Championship Fees :
submit on Sunday February 26th @ the OFSAA Alpine Championship Registration Desk
Osler Main Lodge – Lower Level Breakout Room: 1 – 4:30pm
- Each school (one coach) must bring cheques to Registration — one for the Bib Deposit, one for the total of all OFSAA Participation fees (Association), one for the total of all Osler Alpine Race Entry fees, one for the total of the OFSAA Athlete Entry fee, and one for the total of all Award Banquet fees.
- Coaches: Please download and complete a copy of the OFSAA Fee checklist form – bring to Registration
|Fee Category||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Osler Alpine Race Entry Fee: 1 cheque/school
NOTE: Osler members are required to pay this race entry fee
||The Osler Bluff Ski Club Ltd|
|OFSAA Athlete Entry Fee – 1 cheque/school||$22/student-athlete||The Bishop Strachan School|
|OFSAA Participant Fee:
|BIB Deposit Fee
1 cheque/school: separate from the Participant Fee! Cheque will be returned at the completion of competition, provided the BIB(s) are returned
|OFSAA BANQUET Fee
|$35 per attendee (e.g. athlete, coach)||The Bishop Strachan School|