PRIOR TO THE EVENT:
1) Upload a completed OFSAA HUB Roster/Eligibility form by 11:59 pm on November 22, 2022. This form is to be completed by the Athletic Director at each participating school. Please ensure that you fill in all of the columns, including POS, #, ALT #, HEIGHT, & GRADE. This information is important to the convenor.
2) Complete the Football Team and Season Form by 11:59 pm on November 22, 2022.
3) Take part in the coaches meeting on November 24, 2022 at 7 pm via video-conference. The link for this meeting will be sent out Wednesday, November 23, 2022. ALL SCHOOLS MUST HAVE A TEACHER-COACH REPRESENTATIVE attend this meeting.
4) Upload all forms (1 upload per form type) on the HUB by 3:30 pm on Friday, November 25, 2022. Make sure that all forms are complete and signed properly.
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour form
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Form (1 per participant)
- Student-Athlete Concussion Review Confirmation Form (1 per participant)
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation Form (1 per participant)
GAME DAY OPERATIONS: Upon your arrival at the University please ensure that all you:
1) follow all local Public Health, School Board and OFSAA Protocols for entry and participation in the event
2) present a cheque (payable to OFSAA) for the OFSAA participation fees. ($3- x # of student – athletes)
2) present a cheque (payable to ‘OFSAA Football’) for $250- for the team entry fee.