HUB Entry Deadline: Tuesday, November 22, 2022. See details below!
ONLY 56 STUDENT-ATHLETES AND A TOTAL OF 65 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES.
FESTIVAL BOWL GAME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
1. Complete Online OFSAA HUB Registration – by Tuesday November 22 @ Midnight
Athletic Directors must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory form through the OFSAA HUB:
2. The Remaining Mandatory Forms are to be completed and uploaded by Friday November 25 @ 3:30pm
Athletic Directors/Coaches must complete the remaining mandatory forms (see below). All forms with appropriate signatures must be printed, scanned and uploaded to the HUB.
Mandatory Forms to be uploaded to the HUB:
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen de la commotion d’athlète/parent
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18)
- Adult Release of Liability (18+)
As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Note: OFSAA Photo Policy is now within Rules of Behaviour.
3. On-Site Registration:
Please bring two (2) separate cheques. (1 for team entry fee, and 1 for OFSAA participation fee)
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$250||
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3-||OFSAA|