Please read the instructions below carefully.
The first step in the registration process is to be completed by ASSOCIATION CONVENORS following the Association Championship. The next step is to be completed by the school ATHLETIC DIRECTORS with access to the OFSAA HUB.
The Association Convenors will confirm the qualifying athletes from each Association with their scores and coaches contact information. The Athletic Directors will register the qualifying athletes from their schools.
Association Convenor Form:
Please CLICK HERE to submit the information on qualifying athletes from your Association. REMINDER THAT THIS FORM IS TO BE COMPLETED BY THE ASSOCIATION CONVENORS ONLY.
Athletic Directors and teacher-coaches should refer to the next section to register their individual athletes.
Championship Registration Steps:
1. OFSAA HUB Registration – DUE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2023 AT 11:59PM
Athletic Directors must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory forms through the OFSAA HUB:
- Printed & Signed HUB Eligibility Roster (example)
Note: Only participants attending the Championship should appear on this roster (you may cross out those attending or remove them from the roster entirely prior to uploading.
2. Remaining Mandatory Forms – DUE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2023 AT 12:30PM
Athletic Directors/Coaches must complete the remaining mandatory forms (see below). All forms with appropriate signatures must be printed, scanned and uploaded to the HUB.
Mandatory Forms to be uploaded to the HUB:
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
Note: OFSAA Photo Policy is now within Rules of Behaviour.
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18)
- Supervision Form
- Adult Release of Liability (18+) (Only needs to be completed if the student(s) is/are over 18. If none, there is no need to upload a form)
As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
It is important that coaches bring three (3) separate cheques (1 for team entry fee, 1 for OFSAA participation fee and 1 for the banquet fee). All other registration will be done online prior to the Championship.
Please ensure the cheques are completed as follows:
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee||$125/Student-Athlete||Riverside Secondary School|
|Banquet Fee||$45/Participant||Riverside Secondary School|
|OFSAA Participant Fee||$3/Student-Athlete||OFSAA|