Entry Deadline: Thursday October 6 @ Midnight
Please note: the registration instructions for both Association Convenors and Coaches below.
The Association Convenor must complete the online registration below. This entry form is for ALL your association’s entries (individual and team). You will need the following information:
– Coach(es) name, school, email, phone number
– Athlete name, school, association score & classification (High School or Open Division)
(ASSOCIATION CONVENORS must complete the Registration Form and submit by 11:59pm on Oct. 6th.)
TEACHERS-COACHES must complete registration through the OFSAA HUB. Mandatory forms (see below) with appropriate signatures must be printed, scanned and uploaded to the HUB. If you are not familiar with the new system please ask the Athletic Director at your school to assist.
Hard-copies will not be accepted on site. Championship fee cheques (entry fee and participation fee) should be submitted at the event registration.
- Girls’ Golf Roster/Eligibilty Form-OFSAA HUB (Click here for an example)
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- Supervision Form
- Release of Liability Form
- Rowan’s Law Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct
- Rowan’s Law Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct
* OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
|CHAMPIONSHIP FEES||AMOUNT||CHEQUE MADE PAYABLE TO:|
|Entry Fee (Per Student-Athlete)
Banquet/Dinner Fee (Per Student-Athlete/ Coach)
|OFSSA GIRLS GOLF FESTIVAL 2022
OFSSA GIRLS GOLF FESTIVAL 2022
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$ 3||OFSAA|
Please bring cheques to registration and coaches information and player packages will be available then.