The 2023 OFSAA Rugby Championship banquet will be held on Monday, June 5, 2023 from 8:00 – 10:00 am.
Location: Quinte Sport & Wellness Centre | 265 Cannifton Rd, Belleville, ON K8N 4V8
Cost: $20/person (including coaches, managers, and players).
Entry Fees: Please bring three (3) separate cheques. 2 made out to “Belleville Bulldogs RFC” for the Team Entry Fee ($450) and Breakfast Banquet ($20 per player/coach/manager) and 1 cheque made out to “OFSAA” for the Participant Fee ($3 per athlete). The team entries and cheques (3 of them) will be collected at the breakfast banquet as early as 7:30 am.
Merchandise: Canuckstuff will be set up at the banquet selling OFSAA clothing.
OFSAA Regulations for the Banquet:
- The Banquet must be attended by all team members and coaches
- Semi-formal (dress casual) attire is required
- No person shall wear jeans, tank tops or hats
- Dress shorts are acceptable
- Should there be an instance of improper attire, the competition committee shall deal with the matter and forward a copy to the OFSAA Board of Reference – Sanctions