REMINDER: ONLY 34 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
1. Online OFSAA HUB Registration
Due: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 11:59 PM
Athletic Directors/Coaches must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory forms through the OFSAA HUB:
- Printed & Signed HUB Eligibility Roster (example)
Note: ONLY PARTICIPANTS ATTENDING THE EVENT (MAX 34 including coaches) SHOULD APPEAR ON THIS FORM.
2. Remaining Mandatory Forms
Due: Friday, June 2 at 3:30 PM
Athletic Directors/Coaches must complete the remaining mandatory forms (see below). All forms with appropriate signatures must be printed, scanned and uploaded to the HUB.
As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
Documents to be reviewed:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Mandatory Forms to be uploaded to the HUB:
- OFSAA Rules of BehaviourStudent-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen de la commotion d’athlète/parent
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18)
- Adult (18+) Release of Liability
Please bring three (3) separate cheques (1 for team entry fee, 1 for OFSAA participation fee and 1 for the banquet fee).
- Entry Fee (Per Team) – $450 payable to Belleville Bulldogs R.F.C.
- OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete) – $3 payable to OFSAA
- Banquet Fee (Per Person, Including Coaches) – $20 payable to Belleville Bulldogs R.F.C.