Association Convenor Entry Form (Coaches are NOT required to send this form)
Please complete the Association Convenor Entry Form and email to Mike Shinkelshoek ([email protected]) and Shamus Bourdon ([email protected]). Deadline to submit is Saturday April 30 @ Midnight, we would appreciate if the forms could be sent soon after your association championship.
Please 1 cheque per Association. Cheques can be delivered on the Wednesday evening during the open gym at the St-Clair College HealthPlex site or at one of the sites on Thursday. Site convenors will accept them.
1. Online OFSAA HUB Registration (Completed by )
Athletic Directors must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory form through the OFSAA HUB:
- Printed & Signed HUB Eligibility Roster (example) (Note: Association Convenor signature is no longer required)
2. Remaining Forms to be uploaded to the HUB: (Completed by )
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour (mandatory
- Release of Liability Waiver (mandatory)
- Supervision Form (only required for those students attending without their school coach or requires a same gender supervision)
*OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$25|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$3||OFSAA|