REMINDER: ONLY 25 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM (COMBINATION OF PLAYERS AND TEAM PERSONNEL) CAN REGISTER. ONLY REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS MAY REPRESENT THE SCHOOL AND/OR ATTEND CHAMPIONSHIP ACTIVITIES.
1.Mandatory Forms – TO BE UPLOADED ON THE HUB
– DUE SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28 AT 11:59PM
Athletic Directors must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory forms through the OFSAA HUB:
- Printed & Signed HUB Eligibility Roster (example)
Note: As stated previously, only 25 participants per team (22 players and 3 coaches) can register. Only these 25 individuals should appear on the eligibility sheet (you may cross off names by hand if needed).
- Team & Season Information Form
Note: Please complete this form with as much detail as possible. This greatly assists in the seeding process.
2. Remaining Mandatory Forms – DUE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31 AT 3:30PM
Athletic Directors/Coaches must submit and upload the remaining mandatory forms with appropriate signatures:
- Student – Waiver of understanding (One form per student. All forms should be scanned into one file)
- Coach – Confirmation and Release (One form per coach. All forms should be scanned into one file)
FORMS NOT REQUIRED TO BE UPLOADED:
FORMS TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO STUDENT-ATHLETES (IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE COMPLETED FORMS ARE COLLECTED BY COACHES):
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation– Confirmation de l’examen de la commotion d’athlète/parent
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18)
- Photo Release Form
- Adult Release of Liability (18+) (If no one is over the age of 18 and you do not need to distribute)
FORMS TO BE REVIEWED BY COACHES:
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation – Confirmation de l’examen des commotions cérébrales entraîneurs/soigneurs
As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. In order to participate in this event it is mandatory that a confirmation form for each participant be completed and submitted with registration.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
3. On-Site Registration:
Location and times of on-site registration will be updated closer to the event. Please bring three (3) separate cheques (1 for team entry fee, 1 for OFSAA participation fee and 1 for the banquet fee).
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee (Per Team)||$ 425||Craig Kielburger Secondary School|
|OFSAA Participant Fee (Per Student-Athlete)||$ 3||OFSAA|
|Banquet Fee (Per person *athletes and coaches)||$ 45||Craig Kielburger Secondary School|