IMPORTANT DATES to keep in mind:
- Entry deadline: February 28, 2024
- All Associations are encouraged to send in their Entry file the same night as their championship (if and when possible)
- All exceptions need to be cleared by Steve Goodwin
- The sooner your file is received, the quicker you will receive your exceptions file, which means the more time you have to clear them
- After this date/time, exceptions will be cleared at the discretion of the convenor.
- please keep in mind that 1 association does have the potential to hold up the process for the entire province.
1. Ensure that the full school name is used in Hytek (i.e.: Not GCVI or ECD, etc. …)
2. Calculate your school costs (OFSAA Swimming School Costs Worksheet PDF) and arrange with your association convenor to make payment on your behalf.
3. Update and Print Roster
Athletic Directors scan and upload completed forms to the OFSAA HUB
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour Form [PDF]
- Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation [PDF]
- Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation [PDF]
- Participation Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk (Under 18) [PDF]
- Adult Athlete Release of Liability (18+) [PDF]
- (If no one is over the age of 18, you do not need to upload a form)
- Supervision Form [PDF]
Please Note: OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
6. Complete the Google Pre-Registration Form
New since 2020! As mandated by Rowan’s Law, every student-athlete, coach and trainer is required to confirm they have reviewed the Concussion Awareness Resource and the OFSAA Concussion Code of Conduct. Mandatory receipt with appropriate signatures confirming the resource and code have been reviewed is required in order to participate at OFSAA. Student-athletes under the age of 18 are required to have a legal guardian sign the confirmation as well.
The Concussion Awareness Resource and Concussion Codes of Conduct can be found at the following links:
- Concussion Awareness Resource – Sensibiliser Aux Problèmes Des Commotions Cérébrales
- Student-Athlete/Parent Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des élèves-athlètes et des parents/tuteurs
- Coach/Trainer Code of Conduct – Code de conduite des entraîneurs et soigneurs
Ensure that all Para athletes have their “S Classification” number entered with their last name in the Association Hytek Program
Ensure all scratches are forwarded to Association Convenor (Athletes exceeding entry requirements will be removed at the discretion of meet management if not already done by coach)
Association Convenors / Meet Managers
Association Convenor OFSAA Meet Information Package
1. Forward complete back-up of Hytek database to Steve Goodwin at : [email protected] (preferable within 24 hours of the completion of your Association Championship) No entries will be accepted after Feb 28, 2024
2. Ensure that full names of schools are used (i.e.: not GCVI or ECD); attach association to school name if it is a Catholic School (There are many Notre Dame’s, St. Thomas Aquinas’ and St. Mary’s in the province.)
3. Collect and forward all scratches to : [email protected]
4. Complete the Association Cost form and submit payment.
Association Convenors will submit ONE (1) form and ONE (1) cheque to cover fees by Monday, March 4, 2024 at Registration. All fees will be calculated based on the association entry report generated by the end of the day on February 28, 2024.
Cheque for association entry fees: payable to CIS Ontario
Cheques should be mailed to:
PO Box 442 RPO Lakeshore West
Oakville, ON L6K 0A6
- Spectator Policy
- Protest Committee Form
- OFSAA Pin Order
- Blood Policy Form
- Travel Grant Application
- Leadership in School Sport Award Nomination Form
- Coaches Creed
- Injury Report Form
- Participant Feedback Survey
Page last updated: November 12, 2023