This page is updated for 2022.
Team registration paperwork
Step 1 — Teacher-Coaches and Athletic Directors complete all OFSAA paperwork
If you are not familiar with the new OFSAA HUB system, please ask the Athletic Director at your school to assist.
- UPDATE & PRINT ROSTER
Teacher-coaches ensure all student-athletes are listed in the OFSAA HUB on an appropriate Cross Country Running Team Eligibility roster. Each of these rosters needs to be printed and signed, as shown in this online example. It is normal for the team rosters to list all athletes on your teams, even those that do not attend the OFSAA Championship, since you will be printing it before you know who has qualified for the OFSAA Championship.
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT 6 FORMS
Teacher-coaches download, print, and complete the following additional forms for all rostered athletes, teacher-coaches, and parent supervisors that plan to attend the OFSAA Championship. These forms are also available for download from the OFSAA HUB.
- SCAN & UPLOAD 7 FORMS
Athletic Directors scan and upload ALL completed forms to the OFSAA HUB no later than November 1 @ midnight, including:
- signed OFSAA XC Team Eligibility Roster
- signed OFSAA Rules of Behaviour Form
- signed OFSAA Supervision Form
- signed OFSAA XC Para-athlete & Guide Form (for para athletes only)
- signed OFSAA Release of Liability Form
- signed Coach/Trainer Concussion Review Confirmation
- signed Student-Athlete/Parent Concussion Review Confirmation (One Upload)
Step 2 — Teacher-Coaches pickup race kits
One teacher-coach will pick up the team packages for their school.
ID may be requested to verify teacher-coach.
*The coach picking up the race kit must be listed on documentation submitted to OFSAA Hub*
At this time, the teacher-coach is to:
- Report any errors in registration or on the race start lists
- Have physical copies of their paperwork, in case additional verification is necessary