- Only Association Convenors can enter athletes to compete at OFSAA Cross Country Running. Entries are due no later than Saturday, Oct 28th, 2023 @ midnight.
- With the help of the Cross Country Teacher-Coach, Athletic Directors are to complete and submit to the OFSAA HUB all required paperwork no later than Tuesday, Oct 31st, 2023. See the Coach’s information page for further details.
- Association Convenors will submit two cheques. One, to cover all Association entries ( Payable to TDSB-HPE Department), and the second for the OFSAA Participation Fee (Payable to OFSAA). Individual teams, schools, and athletes do not submit fees directly.
Association Entries are to be completed by each Association convenor (or their rep) online at trackdatabase.com at the following link address:
A username and password is required to input entries. This will be sent to association conveners in October.
The interface allows the user to upload a single file of regional meet results. This will be used to post all the association results and cross-link them to the OFSAA results. For any of the associations done by trackdatabase.com, results files will be posted directly when they’re complete.
If an Association meet uses Meet Manager, upload a backup file (in meet manager file ->backup, not any other exports from it) of the full results and it will automatically parse out all the teams and allow you to select all the entries from drop-down lists. You can choose the members to align with who the team wants to advance.
Beyond that, it’s all just fill out the form for team / individual entries.
NB: For Para entries please ensure you select their classification. For Visually Impaired athletes it will also allow you to enter the name of their guide if available.
Online entries must be completed by: Saturday, October 28th, 2023 @ midnight.
- $15.00 OFSAA Entry Fee (per student-athlete). This fee will be Payable to TDSB-HPE Department by cheque.
- $3.00 OFSAA Participant Fee (per student-athlete). This fee will be Payable to OFSAA by cheque
Both cheques, along with the hard copy of the supervision form will be sent via courier to Dave Tepper by Tuesday, October 31st, 2023:
|Newtonbrook Secondary School
|155 Hilda Ave
|North York, ON
SCHOOL REGISTRATION PAPERWORK
The OFSAA Cross Country Coaches Meeting will be held via Zoom on Wednesday, November 1st, at 7:00 PM One teacher-coach per school is to be in attendance. When you sign in, change the name on your screen to your name and the school you represent. The Zoom Link will be sent out on Monday, October 30th to registered schools via email.