- Please see menu on left hand side for all important documents and information
- Please note that any team tents are to be set-up in the parking lot off of East Ring Road just above the track (see site map). Tents cannot be pegged or staked into the parking lot and will need to be secured by other means.
- Please note that OFSAA has adopted the new IAAF rule for relay exchange zones.
1) The original acceleration zone no longer exists.2) The new exchange zone is now 30 metres.3) Athletes must be stationed entirely inside the 30 meter take-over zone and batons must be passed entirely within the same 30 meter zone.
- NEW for 2019 - for the Para shot put event all female athletes will use a 3kg shot and male athletes will use a 4 kg shot
- Letter from Athletics Canada for Para Shot Put
- Registration form for Para Shot Put
- Javelin will be thrown off of a rubberized runway. Shot put and discus will use OFSAA approved portable circles on the main stadium infield.
- Don't miss the Speed River Inferno Track and Field Festival on Friday night right after the conclusion of OFSAA events. This professional meet will feature several Olympians, national team members, and international athletes. All OFSAA competitors and OFSAA spectators with Friday tickets will receive free entry. See http://www.speedriverinferno.com/ for more details.