Association Convenor Entry Form (Coaches DO NOT send this form)
1. Online OFSAA HUB Registration (Completed by Tuesday May 24 @ Midnight)
Athletic Leaders at each school must start the registration process by completing & uploading the following mandatory form through the OFSAA HUB:
- Printed & Signed HUB Eligibility Roster (example) (Note: Association Convenor signature is no longer required)
2. Remaining Forms to be uploaded to the HUB: (Completed by Thursday May 26 @ 3:30pm)
- OFSAA Rules of Behaviour (mandatory)
- Release of Liability Waiver (mandatory)
- Supervision Form (only required for those students attending without their school coach or requires a same gender supervision)
*OFSAA photo policy now within Rules of Behaviour
Questions about online registration – please email [email protected]
|Championship Fees||Amount||Cheque Made Payable To:|
|Entry Fee- Association Convenor
– per player
– per doubles team
|TDSB – HPE Dept
** PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE NAME OF YOUR ASSOCIATION IS INCLUDED ON YOUR CHEQUE **
|OFSAA Participant Fee
Associations will provide 2 separate cheques – 1 for entry fees, 1 for OFSAA Participation Fee. These cheques are to be submitted on site at L’Amoreaux Tennis Centre on May 30th.
Association Convenors (or designate) will submit 2 cheques at registration Monday May 30.
Indivdual school cheques will not be accepted.
Cheque #1 – Entry fee cheque – payable to TDSB – HPE Dept
Cheque #2 – OFSAA Participation Fees – Payable to OFSAA.